As a member of Cigna, you are not alone. As soon as you join us, a Service Coordinator is available to help you. A Service Coordinator does exactly that: helps coordinate your health services. Together, you and your coordinator will figure out what you need, come up with a plan, organize the different types of care you're getting, and keep track of how you’re doing. You may contact the Service Coordination team by phone with questions or concerns. Call toll free at 1 (877) 725-2688 (TTY: 7-1-1) Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Central time.
Depending on your needs, your Service Coordinator may be a registered nurse, licensed vocational nurse, or a social worker.
Here's what your Service Coordinator can do for you:
- Call you and get to know you and your health history and what you need now and in the future, including long-term care and behavioral health services
- Use a health risk assessment to help decide if you need more help right away
- Talk with any case managers, doctors, pharmacists, or other persons that are important for your care
- Help you find the services you need in your community
- Write a service plan with you, along with help from your family and your primary care provider
- Stay in contact with you to check up on your health and how you are coming along with your service plan and your health goals